Welcome back to the Lion & Lamb
The last year has provided the perfect opportunity to make some amazing additions and alterations to our already wonderful outside areas, along with a complete redecoration inside too!
We know you are going to love the improvements we have made and the steps we are taking to ensure everyone can enjoy a relaxing trip to the pub!
Throughout this challenging time none of this would have been possible without the incredible support from our community, thank you Lawrence & Sally
Come on in, relax and safely enjoy this wonderful pub
- Upon arrival please enter through the main front door from the car park
- You will be greeted by a member of staff and each member of your group is will be asked to check-in on the NHS tracing app OR complete our Track & Trace log
- We will then show you to your table and ask that you stay seated while we look after you!
- Outside tables are covered and heated
- Inside tables are available from May (we hope!)
- Masks are required when moving around, once seated you are free to remove them.
- There are ample sanitising stations throughout, please do use them as you move about.
The Secret Garden Marquee – stay cosy on the heated and covered patio with the roaring real fire Chimenea and fire-pits in the evening. Fleecy blankets are also available for extra warmth! We have ample tables and space available for everyone in the fresh air.
After a visit to the Secret Garden Marquee – “To say that we were absolutely delighted doesn’t seem to convey our feelings in full! From the moment that we arrived to the moment that we left we had a wonderful time. Staff were welcoming, helpful, friendly, and the food was just superb. What you have implemented is a real credit to you and it’s a joy to see that you are prospering in these difficult times. We were very happy to be able to support you. Well done – superb!” Roy – Dec ’20
We look forward to welcoming you inside again from May
Here you can relax in our cosy 350 year old beamed bar. Slide into an armchair by the real log Inglenook fireplace and savour a hearty home cooked meal. Tables are comfortably distanced from one another so you can safely enjoy your visit.
SAFE, SOCIALLY DISTANCED, SOCIALISING – by the Lion & Lamb