Welcome back to the Lion and Lamb – there are a few things its good to know before your visit
- If any guests normally live in a Tier 3 or 4 area we sincerely apologise, but we are currently unable to accept your reservation at this time
- Upon arrival we will greet you, show you to your table and ask that you stay seated while we look after you!
- Outside tables are covered and heated – but it is winter, so please still do wrap up warm.
- Inside tables are available for single households
- All guests must have a substantial meal during their visit
- Masks are required when moving around, once seated you are free to remove them.
- There are ample sanitising stations throughout, please do use them as you move about.
Wherever you choose to dine, simply sit back, relax and safely enjoy your visit.
Somewhere safe to socialise with friends and family during the cooler months – we have the perfect spot – our Secret Garden Marquee!
Outside you can stay cosy on the heated and covered patios with the roaring real fire Chimenea, infrared heating and fleecy blankets for added warmth! We have ample tables and space available for everyone in the fresh air.
Out with just members of your own household and support bubble then welcome inside…
here you can relax in our cosy 350 year old beamed bar. Slide into an armchair by the real log Inglenook fireplace and savour a hearty home cooked meal. Tables are comfortably distanced from one another so you can safely enjoy your visit.
and, we have the perfect spot for sports lovers…
Don’t miss a moment of the live action! From F1 to Football, Cricket, Rugby, Golf or Tennis… you can watch it all with us.
We show ALL the big sporting events including those from SKY on the outdoor terrace as well as in the bar.
As we also offer full bar service to your table you simply don’t miss a moment of that crucial event.
After a visit to the Secret Garden Marquee – “To say that we were absolutely delighted doesn’t seem to convey our feelings in full! From the moment that we arrived to the moment that we left we had a wonderful time. Staff were welcoming, helpful, friendly, and the food was just superb.
What you have implemented is a real credit to you and it’s a joy to see that you are prospering in these difficult times. We were very happy to be able to support you and we will certainly do so again as soon and as often as we can. Well done – superb! ”
Roy – Dec ’20
SAFE, SOCIALLY DISTANCED, SOCIALISING – by the Lion & Lamb