The Lion & Lamb is an independently owned Public House & Restaurant. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Act we are considered the Data Controller.
What Personal Data do we collect?
How we use your information
We will collect and use your personal data for contacting you for offers and promotions and to keep you up to date on what is happening at the Lion & Lamb.
Why does Lion & Lamb need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for marketing purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Your rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- You have the right to complain direct to Lion & Lamb at Hello@lion-lamb.co.uk or the ICO through their website www.ico.org.uk if you feel your rights have been breached.
How we use your Personal Data
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
We collect and process your personal data in order to;
- Perform contractual obligations between you and us, such as processing orders
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Improve the goods and services we offer to you
- Carry out security checks to prevent fraud
- Review purchasing preferences so we can better communicate to you
- Contact you with promotions, newsletters and competitions if you agree
Will Lion & Lamb share your data?
We may share your Personal Data with third parties to provide services on our behalf such as email communications and analysis of data to improve our goods and services we offer.
If we wish to pass any sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
We may also pass your details onto external agencies including law enforcement to help prevent unlawful activities
We would like to contact you by email about our products and services, competitions and promotions that we believe will be of interest to you. If you would like to stop receiving these at any point after you have opted in you can email us at email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE as the heading.
Securing Personal Data
We will use technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to protect your personal data you acknowledge that we cannot fully guarantee the security of all personal data. If you have any specific concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change our Policy occasionally so please check periodically on this Policy to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
How to contact us
Whilst great care has been taken to ensure that the information on this Web-Site is accurate, information as to price and availability is subject to change without notice.